Our PanSaver® Premium Cook Chill Boil-In Bags provide a more cost-effective and efficient storage alternative to competitive cook chill bags in the market.
PanSaver® Premium Cook Chill Boil-In Bags:
For more information on PanSaver® Premium Cook Chill Boil-In Bags or similar packaging products, visit www.PanSaver.com or contact M&Q Packaging at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-600-3068.
- Are suitable for a wide variety of food products and cook chill operations (great for cook/chill operations at schools, hospitals and prison systems)
- Do not stick together
- Have a thermal heat transfer rate that exceeds multi-layer polyethylene by 35%
- Reduce standard cooling and re-heating times by as much as 25%
- Maintains freshness of properly chilled items for a maximum of 28 days
- Retains consistent food quality and taste
- Decrease the amount of waste
- Are offered in two types of bags
- Monolayer cook chill boil-in bag is ISO registered, NSF-certified, Kosher, HALAL approved and in compliance with FDA regulations
- Co-extruded cook chill boil-in bag is Kosher and in compliance with FDA regulations
- Can be printed with oven-stable ink in one color (various color available) on two sides
- Are available in heat sealed, clipped or with a sanitary easy-grab handle feature